Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rachel and Steve Engaged!

Just before Christmas this last year my younger sister got engaged to her boyfriend of one year, Steve. I am really happy for the two of them. I have not got to spend that much time with Steve as they met after I moved almost 500 miles away. But each visit I spend time with him confirms the fact that I believe my sister has finally found her match. They are both quite goofy at times and react the same to many different situations. They are getting married next July and I am very excited to say that one of the very talented photographers I attended RMSP with last summer will be shooting the wedding. I steered Rachel in Nate's direction after seeing photos from a wedding he shot in December. Since I can't shoot the wedding I shot some engagement photos for Rachel and Steve.







I think this one is my favorite. They were just talking and not paying attention to me, just the way I like it.


They will probably kill me for this one. Steve is a bull rider, so he decided to play the part of the bull and Rachel would be the rider. I told you they can be goofy

No comments: