Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sunrise Shoot

Last year when I was at RMSP I found out I was pregnant. Everyone joked that it would be easy for me to do sunrise shoots, because I would already be awake with the baby. Well this morning we did just that. We talked about leaving early last night, but I wasn't really expecting to make sunrise. Well Dylan woke me up at 2:30 and it gave me enough time to get feed, change and dress him. Cory got up shortly after and we actually made it to the top of the mountain to the view point just as the sun was starting to show. The color was a little dissapointing after yesterday's beautiful sunrise, but I think I got a few pretty good shots. Then I got to practice my macro work some on the flowers in bloom up there, while Dylan slept away in the pick up and Cory went to get his gear from hunting that was left. I love flowers, but my macro work leaves something to be desired, so no really good photos there.








This last photo is one of the flower photos I took. Last year at RMSP during an assignment I discovered purposely taking out of focus pictures. I loved the effect. It creates a painterly quality that I love. So I have decided to work on a series of soft focus flowers.


Hope everyone as a great fourth of July. Have fun and be safe however you celebrate.


No comments: