Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Time is Right.

You may have noticed I have been regularly blogging lately. This probably is quite a surprise to those with whom I went to RMSP. You see I was somewhat against having to start this blog for an assignment. Not because I don't like blogs or didn't want to blog, but because I do not like being told what to do. I was not ready to start a blog at that time. I knew I would probably start one some day for my photography business, just not then. The pregnancy hormones were making me somewhat onery as well I think. Don't you just love being able to blame everything on being pregnant for a short time in your life?

Anyway when I got home from RMSP my biggest priority was dealing with the months of bookwork behind at the hardware store Cory and I own. You see that is my day job. That work got somewhat neglected while I was off having the time of my life; I mean while I was off working very hard investing in my future business. I was also dealing with a pregnancy that exhausted me more than I ever imagined. Then when Dylan was born I was busy adjusting to life with a new baby, one with colic at that. I did a little bit of work on my photography but not much. About a month and a half ago things seemed to just finally come together. Dylan was less fussy all the time and I had learned how to multitask with him very well. It turns out that I also had several photography opportunities come us as well about the same time.

My mom is always tells us that things will happen when the time is right. Well it looks like the time is right for my photography career to get back on track. That includes keeping up with this blog, especially now that I have more work to write about and post. I'm hoping that it will also help keep me shooting so I will have more to post about. Sometimes it is hard to get out there and shoot with a three month old, but it is getting a little easier everyday.


No comments: