Monday, July 6, 2009

Dylan: Three Months Old!

Well my little monster hit the three month mark a week and a half ago. Everyone says the time goes so fast, but it seems like he has been with us forever already. It has been a lot of fun, especially now that he is sleeping through the night most nights. The things I love most about him right now include playing footies with him when his is in his chair and I am in mine. I love that he sits there and "talks" for hours on end. He is getting really good at sticking his lower lip out and pouting before he starts throwing a fit. It is so cute. He is growing my leaps and bounds as is normal and can almost sit up by himself. Here are some pictures I took to mark three months.







Love those big blue eyes.
He looks so much like my dad, in fact their baby pictures look exactly the same.

No comments: