Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quinn at one year old.

A few weeks ago I got to spend some time with one of my oldest friends, Katie. We traveled together to our hometown to spend the weekend and go to our class reunion. She lives almost at the half way point for my trip so I stayed the night at her house to help break up the 10 hour trip. It also helped greatly when traveling with a 2 and a half month old. Katie's little boy, Quinn was turning one the weekend after our trip, so on my second night there on the way home I took some pictures of him in his environment doing his thing to capture this time in his life for her. The light was perfect and the photos turned out great, even though it was the end of a very long day for the little man. Here are some of my favorites.

He has such a great smile. I think this is my favorite.


Love those big blue eyes and the food all over his face. That is classic one year old eating.


I love the interaction between the two and this shows the fabulous light we had.


Always on the move and very quick.


Couldn't quite get the bike to stand up on his own.


The baby gate, Quinn's own personal jail.

No comments: