Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy First Anniversary David and Whitney!

A year ago today my baby brother and his high school sweetheart got married. They have been together forever and she is truly another sister to me; I couldn't love her more. They had a wonderful outdoor wedding at my parent's house with tons of friends and family. It was lots of fun, even if I had to drive all the way from Missoula and back in one weekend for it. Here are some photos I was able to capture of the day.





After the ceremony they rode off on the Harley.



The first dance.



This shot is one of my all time favorites.



Now I am super excited to wish them all the luck with the next milestone in their marriage. About a week and a half ago I got a phone call from my brother telling me that they are expecting their first baby. So congratulations you guys. I love you and am very excited for you.

No comments: