Monday, July 13, 2009

Sessions Available in Tillamook.

I am going to be in Tillamook, Oregon the weekend of Sept 12 to shoot a wedding. I have already been contacted about doing some portrait sessions during this time as well. There has also been some people wanting sessions in Milton-Freewater, Oregon which is on my way. When I go to Tillamook by myself I usually stop there and stay with one of my oldest friends Katie, mommy of Quinn from the post below. This helps break up the trip and I get to spend some time with Katie. Anyway if anyone is interested in booking sessions during this time let me know. I am somewhat flexible at this point in the length of time I will be there and the number of sessions available. So book now before I finalize my plans. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: