Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Where did you go to college?

Oregon State University

2. What did you study?

I studied general agriculture focusing on animal science, agribusiness, and environmental law and policy. I had a minor in political science.

3. Was college really all that it was cracked up to be?

I loved college. I had so many good experiences there and would do it again in a heartbeat if I could.

4. How far were you from home?

I was just about two hours from home.

5. Did you have the same roommate all four years?

No I had several different roommates. The most constant and longest running ones were Becky and Katie.

6. Where did you order food from at 2am?

We always went to Shari's and had either pie or breakfast.

7. Did you date in college or were you tied down?

I had a boyfriend for just under a year.

8. Funniest drunk college moment?

I don't think I had any drunk college moments but one of my roommates who shall remain nameless had a couple I will never forget. One time she was peeing along side the road and fell over in the bushes with her pants down and couldn't get back up. The other on was when we were walking back to our dorm. Another friend and I were helping her walk there and she kept falling down on her knees in mud puddles. Later she told us that she thought she little with her dad and her uncle jumping in the waves at the ocean. LMAO at that for a long time.

9. Did you make it to class on time?

I was usually always 5 to 10 minutes early.

10. What was your favorite class in college?

I don't remember having a favorite. Though I did like Comparative world agriculture because I got to go to China, Argentina and Chile because of it.

No comments: