Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
I think cruise ship is my favorite. My favorite part was being able to lay in bed and watch the scenery go by.

2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
That's a hard one, I don't think I could pick.

3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
There are lots of places I would love to go, but I would have to say my top ones are Australia and an African safari.

4. Do you deal with traffic well?
I don't like it, but I can deal with it pretty well. I used to hate any traffic at all, but I think I have developed more patience as I have gotten older so it does not bother me as much.

5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?
I was in Argentina in December 2001 when the government collapsed. We were a few hours outside the capital where we were suppose to be going the next day, then home a few days after. All transportation was shut down. There was rioting in the streets everywhere, including where we were. It was a little scary. We had to change our schedule, but in the end got to fly out on time.

6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
I have had a passport since I was 16. I have been to Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, China, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Canada.

7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
I always pack way too much. I just never know what I am going to need or want to wear.

8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
Depends on where I am going and why. If I have something I have to be at a certain place and time for I will take the fastest route. When I have time I like to explore and take the road less traveled or at least a different route.

9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )
If I am not driving I will sleep or read.

10. Use a paper map or GPS?
I print maps from mapquest.

No comments: