Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jaxson: Five Month Old! (Tillamook, Oregon Children's Photographer)

While in Tillamook for my sister's wedding this last weekend I got to spend some time holding and cuddling with my nephew. I haven't seen him since he was a month old. I just have to say I am in love with him. He so small compared to Dylan at that age, but is still so strong. He looks exactly like my brother did as a baby. I cannot believe how big his brown eyes are. I was able to squeeze in a quick shoot of him Sunday after we finished cleaning up from the reception.











3 comments:

Nate Schmidt said...

The BEST BEHAVED baby in the world!!!

aschmid said...

Don't I know it. One of those you have to see it to believe it things.

Sonja said...

Man! He sure does look just like his daddy! Just found your blog...very fun. ;)