Friday, July 2, 2010

The Importance of Wedding Photography! (North Idaho Wedding Photographer)


I felt a need to write this post after talking to a few brides lately. I don't think for the most part that people realize how big a role photography plays in your wedding day. Probably because unlike everything else you do not see the results of the photography until after the day is over.
Your wedding is going to be one of the most important days of your life. It is something you are going to remember for the rest of your life. After all the champagne has been drunk, the last guest has left, and the flowers have wilted all you are going to have left of the day you spent months, or even years planning is a dress you will never wear again and photographs that you will always cherish. With a wedding there are no second chances or do overs. No matter how carefully planned there are always glitches. You want a photographer that is professional and knows what they are doing. That can handle anything thrown their way and still get the shot, never missing a moment. You are going to be so focused on the day ahead of you, that there are moments that you will miss. Your photographer should be there to capture those moments for you. Not only will they get it all but they do it in beautiful timeless images that you will forever treasure.

Many people do not put as much value on photography when planning their wedding and end up with an experience and images with they are greatly disappointed. Trust me I know from experience. Not only was the quality of the images not great, but the experience left me tired and cranky on my wedding day. Having been there I know what a bride needs and wants on her big day. My style of photography is non intrusive. I am always there, but you do not really notice me. There is no everyone look at me and smile. I do portraits but they are casual, quick and painless. You end up with high quality, professional, and archival prints, albums, and canvases that will last all the generations to which they are passed.

No comments: