Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Adkins-Hopkes Wedding (Oregon Wedding Photographer)

Well my younger sister got married this weekend. I think it all went really well. I don't even think that there were any major mishaps. It was a wonderful wedding and a great time was had by all. My friend Nate came from Minnesota to photograph the wedding. It was great to visit with him. It is always nice to have someone to talk photography with and I loved watching him work. He was the perfect photographer for my sister, who was in heaven having her own personal photographer for the day. I thought I would have more time to help shoot but turned out to be pretty busy the whole time. I did end up with some great images though.







Laughter and low light equal a little blur.



I love that I can play around with these. I love this grittiness in the images. I really think they go with the rodeo grounds.



I don't know where she gets it from. She probably should have been a model.





I love how two photographers shooting the same thing can get totally different images. Nate has a great one that is every one's favorite so far that he took at the same time I was taking this one.



2 comments:

Nate Schmidt said...

Great shots Amy! It was fun to run around with you that evening, even if it was only for like 20 minutes! Somehow, we need to figure out a way to do it again!

I told you that through the veil shot was gorgeous, I meant it!

aschmid said...

Thanks Nate. I would love to shoot with you again if we could figure out how. I love both veil shots.