Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dworshak Reservoir! (North Idaho Outdoor Photography)

Yesterday Cory and I got back from spending the night on the Dworshak Reservoir. It was our anniversary Thursday and this was our quick get away celebration. Dylan stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. Cory and I got to spend some precious time alone. He got to fish and I got to take pictures and read. I am so excited that after four years of living in Idaho I finally got some images of the reservoir that I like. A couple are in my all time favorites. I think the best way to get the best light of the day is to spend the night. You get both sunset and sunrise and still get some sleep in the process.



One of my new favorites.








Another new favorite.

See more of Amy’s work at www.amyschmidphoto.com. Become a fan of Amy’s work on Facebook.

No comments: