Friday, February 12, 2010

Wedding Guest Book.

Last year I did a few engagement shoots for my sister. She thought I was just being nice because she loves having her picture taken and wanted a photo for her programs. I actually had an ulterior motive though. I need those pictures for her Christmas present. I put them together in an album to use as a guest book for her wedding. The idea was to cross a traditional guest book and the big photo mats that everyone signs. At my wedding I had both and I got about half of all the guest on each one. This book would be easier to store than the big mat and more interesting than just a signature the traditional book usually gets. It also ensures that all guest will sign in the same place. There is a photo on almost every page and lots of blank space for good wishes, advice and signatures from the guest. You can view the sample here.

I am offering these as part of some wedding packages and as an add on if desired. They are a great way to showcase your engagement session and an unique way to allow guest to be remember on your big day.

No comments: