Thursday, February 25, 2010

Senior Photos: Warren!

Warren is a high school student that we met not long after we moved here. He started working part time for us at the store not long after. Now he is a little on the short side and looks younger than he really is, but I was still concerned when people started asking if he was mine and Cory's son. Did I really look old enough to be his mother? It has become some what of a joke with us. We some times call him Dylan's brother. Well he has finally made it to his senior year. Both his mom and I have been after him to get his pictures done. A few weekends ago we finally got out to do them and it turned out to be crappy weather. We got about a half hour in before it started to rain. So we will have another session soon. I just thought I would share the first bunch we got because for the amount of time we had and the weather there was actually quite a few keepers in the bunch. I was quite pleased how well they turned out considering the circumstances.








No comments: