Saturday, February 6, 2010

Iceman Relay 2010!

This weekend was the weekend of our local Winter Festival in Pierce. It was resurrected for the fist time last year after many years of not taking place. The iceman relay was held again this year with great success. I think the amount of teams doubled from last year, with 13 teams this year. The race consists of three team members the first snowshoes for about a mile, the next sleds down a hill and runs almost to the finish where they tag the last member of their team who runs and jumps in the creek that runs through town. I was again at the finish line taking photos of the spectators and most importantly those crazy enough to finish the event for their teams by jumping into the ice cold creek.

The photos will be available for a week on my website for a special event price after that they will go up to my regular prices. I will also be putting up a album on my facebook page. So feel free to tag yourself in any photos. Here are a few of my favorites.







No comments: