Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Newborn: Jaxson Wyatt Hopkes!

Well last week I became an aunt again. My sister in-law gave birth to a baby boy Wednesday. Jaxson Wyatt Hopkes was born at 6:13 pm. Weighing in at 8lbs 10oz and was 22 3/4in. He had good timing in so many ways. It was his doctors first day back from vacation and I had planned on a trip over there this last weekend. Now I am a little biased here, but he is a pretty darn adorable baby. He is also the best baby I have ever been around. He sleeps all the time and when he does cry it is no louder than a new born kitten. Pretty unfair considering that Dylan did not sleep and screamed constantly for the first five months or so. We did a quick shoot while I was there. Being his aunt I had a very hard time narrowing these down so there is a few more photos than normal.











No comments: