Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Sunrise.

A few mornings ago I looked out the window and saw some great color starting in the sky. So grabbed Dylan and my camera bag and headed to a spot about five minutes away that I had been eyeballing for a sunrise shoot. There happen to be color in the east side of the sky as well which worked out perfect for another spot 1/4 of a mile down the road with a pond that I had been thinking about for sunsets. So I got the color at the pond and then made my way to the barn with the hay in it. I had noticed the sun was coming up perfectly through the barn about a month ago early one morning on my way to get hay. This morning I got the shot I had been wanting, with the added bonus of what little fall color we have been getting this season. Then I made my way around the valley getting the fog with the warm light of the rising sun.








No comments: