Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dylan: Six Months Old!

My boy is growing up. He can sit up on his own now. He rolls over onto his stomach constantly now, even sleeping on it. Where before he would only scream when on his tummy. He still cries after awhile, but not as bad. He is starting to figure the crawling thing out with his butt up in the air. He is now laughing all the time, mostly at the dogs and pig noises. It is so adorable, but that is probably just the parent in me. He is now a little drool monster, those teeth have got to be coming any time. He loves his veggies, but not the fruit so much. I think he gets that from his daddy. To top it all off he waved bye-bye for the first time yesterday. Now he probably thinks all adults are nuts because that is all anyone tries to get him to do now. I took his photos this last weekend and we got some gorgeous afternoon light. Every time I take new photos of him they are my new favorites, until the next time that is, this time was no exception.






This picture cracks me up to no end. He looks exactly like my dad in it. I swear I have even seen my dad make this face when he was getting a picture taken.



P.S. I was right. We just discovered his first tooth.

No comments: