Friday, September 25, 2009

Haltiner Wedding!

Well here are some more photos from the fabulous wedding I shot a few weekends ago. The day was perfect. Not too hot, the clouds cleared off for the few hours around the wedding, and it did not rain. This wedding was so much fun to shoot. A great couple and really fun wedding party. If all weddings and couples were like this everyone would want to be a wedding photographer.

I have known Will and Jenny for several years as Will is my sister in-law's brother. To tell the truth and he is probably going to kill me for this, but I actually went to kindergarten with Will. Back then he was know as Willy and ate paper on the school bus. This was very hard for me to get over when our younger siblings started dating several years ago. This image of him is greatly diminished now. I had a great time getting to know both Will and Jenny better. They are such a sweet couple it is easy to see why they have so many friends.








These two bridesmaids were pregnant so she wanted pictures kissing the bellies, so cute.















Add Image

No comments: