Friday, August 14, 2009

Let's get personal.

You may have noticed some personal post here on my photography blog. When I originally thought I would one day start a photography blog I thought that is would only be about my photography business. Over the last year I have acquired quite a list of blogs, mostly photography ones, that I follow. The one thing that all my favorite ones have is that they include the daily trials and tribulations of the photographers. Some of these blogs include Jasmine Star, Jodie Allen, Lyndsay Stradtner, Lauren Clark, and Melissa Jill. I like these blogs because they are more than just photography, though they are all great and inspiring photographers. They talk about their kids, marriages or lack there of, trips, families and other daily ups and downs in life. Some use their blogs as a way to document their lives, kind of as an online journal as well as promoting and sharing their photography. They give me hope that if they can do it so can I. It is especially nice to know someone else can make with kids too. So if you find more content from my personal life on here you now know why. I have been thinking about this more lately so I thought I would post about, especially after reading this recent post by Jodie Allen.

No comments: