Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, I did not do a very good job of keeping up with my goal of blogging 2-3 times a week. I did on the other hand accomplish a lot last week. I got new business cards designed and order. They should be here this week. I also decided to set up a booth at our local bazaar coming up next weekend. So I have been getting ready for that. I also managed to get out and go shooting Friday down by the Dworshak dam. I have not had time to download the photos yet, but hopefully will be getting a few of those up this week in another blog. There were several other exciting things that happened last week as well including my first ultrasound to see the baby and my dog coming home after having been gone for two and a half weeks. So all in all, I did get a lot did get a lot done in one busy week.

No comments: