Monday, September 27, 2010

The case of the missing shoes.


Growing up everyone always wore these shoes where I lived. I love them they are super comfortable and last forever. My Mom gave Dylan a pair for Christmas. They so cute in such a small size. We sized them perfectly so they fit him when he started walking. They are pretty much the only shoes he wears. Because of this I have not gotten him any more shoes and of course now they are missing. I know he wore them when we went to the fair the weekend before last. Then Tuesday morning I was in a rush and couldn't find them. So a put on his rubber boots, which worked out okay because it had been raining. I have been looking for his shoes ever since and have not been able to find them. It is driving me nuts. This has happened some with sippy cups. Dylan takes them and puts them some place. I search around for them having no luck. A few days later he appears with the missing item. Has not happen with the shoes. So right now the only shoes I have for Dylan to wear is his rubber boots and a pair of crocs. If you happen to see a pair of size 6 kids Georgia Romeos laying around I think they may be Dylan's (kidding, kind of).

No comments: